As always, the wellbeing of you and your family is our highest priority at Null Chiropractic. We continue to follow and apply health and safety regulations, regardless of season or sickness. This is how we ensure that our practice members can trust us, not only for chiropractic care, but for the office environment. COVID-19 has not changed our procedures, but we are emphasizing our commitment to keeping everyone as healthy as possible.
We wanted to detail some of our sanitation and cleaning measures for you, as we all try to make wise, positive choices.
What We Are Doing
These include our normal protocols. We are adding extra thought to keeping everyone as healthy as possible.
- We are giving specific, scientific adjustments so each nervous system functions optimally to boost immunity against all germs and viruses.
- The office is being thoroughly and regularly sanitized.
- We use hand sanitizer or wash our hands between each adjustment.
- We wipe down our tables and use new paper for each patient.
- We are working to be more efficient, avoiding crowding in the office.
Immune System Booster Facts
- White blood cells counts are higher within 15 minutes after a chiropractic adjustment, as shown in this study.
- Chiropractic boosts your immune system as much as 200%. (Pero R. Medical Researcher Excited By CBSRF Project Results. The Chiropractic Journal, August 1989; 32.)
Just over 100 years ago, there was another pandemic: the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919. Invaluable statistics came too light in that difficult time about the value of chiropractic care and fully functioning nervous systems.
- Continue to get adjusted, so your brain and body can communicate without interferences.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep away from others who are sick.
- Avoid touching handrails, door handles and other high traffic surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- If you arent feeling well (even if its mild), stay home, rest and hydrate.
- Maintain your current nutritional and exercise schedule are prescribed or recommended by this office.
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your states public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
We care about each of you so deeply, and want you to know we are here for you. Please reply with any questions or call (620) 331-1520 to make an appointment.
Null Chiropractic. Health care for the entire family… Naturally.
We strive to answer your questions. You can always contact us here, on facebook or instagram, or at our office. Leave us a comment or recommend a topic you'd like us to cover.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.