Kansas Gov. Kelly signs Executive Order No. 20-16
On Saturday, March 28, 2020, Governor Kelly signed Executive Order No. 20-16, establishing a statewide stay home order. EO No. 20-16 requires all individuals within the state of Kansas to stay in their homes or residences unless performing as essential activity.
Included among the essential activities are:
- Seeking medical care
Doctors of Chiropractic are included in the Kansas Essential Functions Framework and we will continue to see patients in-person for necessary care. As always, the wellbeing of you and your family is our highest priority at Null Chiropractic. We continue to follow and apply health and safety regulations, regardless of season or sickness.
You can find information about our regular sanitation and cleaning measures in the link here.
We offer care and diagnosis for a variety of issues while maintaining a safe practice atmosphere. This includes:
- Neck, back, and other joint pains
- Sharp and shooting pains
- Headaches, migraines, and sinuous issues
- Neurologic assessments
- Nutritional counseling
- Exercise advice
- Nutritional products
We have the opportunity to lessen the load on emergency rooms, hospitals, and other offices that are dealing with the current crisis. In addition, our screening process is designed to identify those at risk for COVID-19 and get them the help they need at an appropriate facility without seeing them in our office.
If you have any questions about any health care need or injury, please reach out to us. We would be happy to answer your questions, schedule you for an office visit, or point you to the right facility for your issue.
What this means for you
We’re implementing extra precautions to reduce interactions at the office between you and other patients.
- We will be calling all scheduled patients prior to their appointment to determine if care is necessary that day.
- Patients with pre-existing lung diseases or other risk factors for infection may be postponed if able to ensure their safety. If you believe you are at an increased risk, please let us know and we will be happy to have one of our doctors speak with you over the phone.
- Pre-screening via phone will be performed. Questions about recent travel and symptoms will be used to determine the necessity of care and help protect against the spread of COVID-19.
- We ask that only the patient receiving treatment enter the office. If you need assistance or have children in your care, please let us know by phone so we can provide accommodations.
- Pre-screened patients should wait in their vehicles until called into the office. Please provide us with an updated cell phone number so we can reach you when it is your time to enter.
- We will be billing by mail instead of collecting at the time of service.
Additionally, EO No. 20-16 states:
No individual leaving their home in order to perform an activity or function allowed under this order shall be required to carry or present any letter, identification card, or other paper proving they are allowed to leave their home
You will not need a notice from our office to travel to your appointment.
Here are some tips for staying safe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep away from others who are sick.
- Avoid touching handrails, door handles and other high traffic surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- No non-essential travel.
- If you are not feeling well (even if its mild), stay home, rest and hydrate.
- Ensure proper nutrition and maintain exercise schedule are prescribed or recommended by this office. (Outdoor exercise is allowed under the stay home order. Just maintain 6 feet of separation between yourself and others.)
We care about each of you so deeply and want you to know we are here for you. Please contact us here or call (620) 331-1520.
Null Chiropractic. Health care for the entire family… Naturally.
We strive to answer your questions. You can always contact us here, on facebook or instagram, or at our office. Leave us a comment or recommend a topic you'd like us to cover.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.